I’m feeling a little nostalgic about the pregnancy since it will quickly be coming to an end, so I sat down this afternoon and started reading over the blog from the beginning. Besides it being really fun to read, I realized that there are plenty of loose ends left to tie up on here. I’ll try to address some of these topics in the next week or so while this is still a pregnancy blog and not a new mom freaking out blog.
- Just told the kid that @IHOb changed their name. She was not impressed. https://t.co/HWKncwYNA8 1 week ago
- “Addies before Daddies” - 8 yo having Aaron open her car door 1 week ago
- On this day, June 6, 2018: “Alexa, play ‘All I Want for Christmas is You.’” Welp, guess we have to throw the whole child away. 2 weeks ago
- Addy: I don’t want to snuggle at night anymore. I’m 7. Me: *mouth open clutches chest* Addy: This is hard for you, isn’t it Mommy? *pats arm 7 months ago
- Me: You want tomato sauce on your noodles? Addy: I don’t like tomato sauce Me: Grandma made it Addy: Oh! Okay! #storyofmylife #grandmarules 7 months ago