The coolest, coolest thing happened last night! Usually, the baby will kick sporadically, and never in the same place twice, so I haven’t tried to get anyone to feel it because it would be pointless. But last night when Aaron and I went to bed, she started kicking, and they were all around the same spot. So I told Aaron that if he put his hand in the right spot, he MAY get to feel the baby move, but I couldn’t promise anything. I figured that as soon as I got him to move, she’d stop, but it was worth a chance. But apparently it was our lucky night! After about a minute, there was a really strong kick right under Aaron’s hand! He got to feel his first kick! It was amazing……..
- The pillows are here, and we are HAPPY! https://t.co/WrmpEGa606 1 month ago
- Addy: I don’t want to snuggle at night anymore. I’m 7. Me: *mouth open clutches chest* Addy: This is hard for you, isn’t it Mommy? *pats arm 2 months ago
- Same! Baby, come back ❤️ twitter.com/jk_rowling/sta… 2 months ago
- Me: You want tomato sauce on your noodles? Addy: I don’t like tomato sauce Me: Grandma made it Addy: Oh! Okay! #storyofmylife #grandmarules 2 months ago
- Child literally sobbed tonight because I wanted my @OneFreshPillow back from her room. Can we turn her pain and suffering into a commercial? 2 months ago