The coolest, coolest thing happened last night! Usually, the baby will kick sporadically, and never in the same place twice, so I haven’t tried to get anyone to feel it because it would be pointless. But last night when Aaron and I went to bed, she started kicking, and they were all around the same spot. So I told Aaron that if he put his hand in the right spot, he MAY get to feel the baby move, but I couldn’t promise anything. I figured that as soon as I got him to move, she’d stop, but it was worth a chance. But apparently it was our lucky night! After about a minute, there was a really strong kick right under Aaron’s hand! He got to feel his first kick! It was amazing……..
- RT @lingrosso27: @BowStern @CDSTally #bowstern http://t.co/zWZ1qFODDY 2 years ago
- Swinging and drinking @BowStern #bowstern 2 years ago
- I'm excited about the margaritas. I mean, duh.... #cincodecds twitter.com/CDSTally/statu… 2 years ago
- RT @caseyyu: Hey @Delta @DeltaNewsroom @DeltaAssist on flight 2655 to TLH and 2 flight attendants told me to cover up while nursing my baby… 3 years ago
- Wearing pink dresses instagr.am/p/NV7VYOBbZa/ 5 years ago