The coolest, coolest thing happened last night! Usually, the baby will kick sporadically, and never in the same place twice, so I haven’t tried to get anyone to feel it because it would be pointless. But last night when Aaron and I went to bed, she started kicking, and they were all around the same spot. So I told Aaron that if he put his hand in the right spot, he MAY get to feel the baby move, but I couldn’t promise anything. I figured that as soon as I got him to move, she’d stop, but it was worth a chance. But apparently it was our lucky night! After about a minute, there was a really strong kick right under Aaron’s hand! He got to feel his first kick! It was amazing……..
- Just told the kid that @IHOb changed their name. She was not impressed. https://t.co/HWKncwYNA8 1 week ago
- “Addies before Daddies” - 8 yo having Aaron open her car door 1 week ago
- On this day, June 6, 2018: “Alexa, play ‘All I Want for Christmas is You.’” Welp, guess we have to throw the whole child away. 2 weeks ago
- Addy: I don’t want to snuggle at night anymore. I’m 7. Me: *mouth open clutches chest* Addy: This is hard for you, isn’t it Mommy? *pats arm 7 months ago
- Me: You want tomato sauce on your noodles? Addy: I don’t like tomato sauce Me: Grandma made it Addy: Oh! Okay! #storyofmylife #grandmarules 7 months ago