This week, we’ve got a plum-sized baby, which is a little funny because I’ve been eating a lot of plums lately. The baby weighs about half an ounce. I did a little research in the kitchen, and it turns out the average plum weighs about 4 oz. Last week’s lime actually weighs around 4 oz., too, but the baby was only supposed to weigh a quarter of an ounce. So apparently these are size comparisons, but not weight comparisons. Regardless, it’s growing A LOT!
- The pillows are here, and we are HAPPY! https://t.co/WrmpEGa606 1 month ago
- Addy: I don’t want to snuggle at night anymore. I’m 7. Me: *mouth open clutches chest* Addy: This is hard for you, isn’t it Mommy? *pats arm 2 months ago
- Same! Baby, come back ❤️ twitter.com/jk_rowling/sta… 2 months ago
- Me: You want tomato sauce on your noodles? Addy: I don’t like tomato sauce Me: Grandma made it Addy: Oh! Okay! #storyofmylife #grandmarules 2 months ago
- Child literally sobbed tonight because I wanted my @OneFreshPillow back from her room. Can we turn her pain and suffering into a commercial? 2 months ago