This week, we’ve got a plum-sized baby, which is a little funny because I’ve been eating a lot of plums lately. The baby weighs about half an ounce. I did a little research in the kitchen, and it turns out the average plum weighs about 4 oz. Last week’s lime actually weighs around 4 oz., too, but the baby was only supposed to weigh a quarter of an ounce. So apparently these are size comparisons, but not weight comparisons. Regardless, it’s growing A LOT!
- Just told the kid that @IHOb changed their name. She was not impressed. https://t.co/HWKncwYNA8 1 week ago
- “Addies before Daddies” - 8 yo having Aaron open her car door 1 week ago
- On this day, June 6, 2018: “Alexa, play ‘All I Want for Christmas is You.’” Welp, guess we have to throw the whole child away. 2 weeks ago
- Addy: I don’t want to snuggle at night anymore. I’m 7. Me: *mouth open clutches chest* Addy: This is hard for you, isn’t it Mommy? *pats arm 7 months ago
- Me: You want tomato sauce on your noodles? Addy: I don’t like tomato sauce Me: Grandma made it Addy: Oh! Okay! #storyofmylife #grandmarules 7 months ago