This week, we’ve got a plum-sized baby, which is a little funny because I’ve been eating a lot of plums lately. The baby weighs about half an ounce. I did a little research in the kitchen, and it turns out the average plum weighs about 4 oz. Last week’s lime actually weighs around 4 oz., too, but the baby was only supposed to weigh a quarter of an ounce. So apparently these are size comparisons, but not weight comparisons. Regardless, it’s growing A LOT!
- RT @lingrosso27: @BowStern @CDSTally #bowstern http://t.co/zWZ1qFODDY 2 years ago
- Swinging and drinking @BowStern #bowstern 2 years ago
- I'm excited about the margaritas. I mean, duh.... #cincodecds twitter.com/CDSTally/statu… 2 years ago
- RT @caseyyu: Hey @Delta @DeltaNewsroom @DeltaAssist on flight 2655 to TLH and 2 flight attendants told me to cover up while nursing my baby… 3 years ago
- Wearing pink dresses instagr.am/p/NV7VYOBbZa/ 5 years ago