My super-sweet school buddies (Elena, Jessie, and Lani) brought me the cutest mommy-to-be gift basket yesterday. First of all, I’d like to say that you girls are terrible liars and I hope you never try to throw someone a surprise party! They tried to lure me to our shared office under the guise that they didn’t have their keys, one of them had left her laptop charger in there, and another was worried her dog had had an accident on some of my things. There had been some winking and secrecy earlier in the day, so by the time they got to the dog peeing story, I was onto them. But in all fairness, I wasn’t sure what they were up to exactly, so it was still surprising to see a big ol’ basket of goodies waiting for me!
- RT @lingrosso27: @BowStern @CDSTally #bowstern http://t.co/zWZ1qFODDY 2 years ago
- Swinging and drinking @BowStern #bowstern 2 years ago
- I'm excited about the margaritas. I mean, duh.... #cincodecds twitter.com/CDSTally/statu… 2 years ago
- RT @caseyyu: Hey @Delta @DeltaNewsroom @DeltaAssist on flight 2655 to TLH and 2 flight attendants told me to cover up while nursing my baby… 3 years ago
- Wearing pink dresses instagr.am/p/NV7VYOBbZa/ 4 years ago