My super-sweet school buddies (Elena, Jessie, and Lani) brought me the cutest mommy-to-be gift basket yesterday. First of all, I’d like to say that you girls are terrible liars and I hope you never try to throw someone a surprise party! They tried to lure me to our shared office under the guise that they didn’t have their keys, one of them had left her laptop charger in there, and another was worried her dog had had an accident on some of my things. There had been some winking and secrecy earlier in the day, so by the time they got to the dog peeing story, I was onto them. But in all fairness, I wasn’t sure what they were up to exactly, so it was still surprising to see a big ol’ basket of goodies waiting for me!
- Just told the kid that @IHOb changed their name. She was not impressed. https://t.co/HWKncwYNA8 1 week ago
- “Addies before Daddies” - 8 yo having Aaron open her car door 1 week ago
- On this day, June 6, 2018: “Alexa, play ‘All I Want for Christmas is You.’” Welp, guess we have to throw the whole child away. 2 weeks ago
- Addy: I don’t want to snuggle at night anymore. I’m 7. Me: *mouth open clutches chest* Addy: This is hard for you, isn’t it Mommy? *pats arm 7 months ago
- Me: You want tomato sauce on your noodles? Addy: I don’t like tomato sauce Me: Grandma made it Addy: Oh! Okay! #storyofmylife #grandmarules 7 months ago