Found the cutest week-by-week size chart on thebump.com. (If you aren’t pregnancy obsessed like me, you can check out their sister sites theknot.com and thenest.com. I’ve been addicted to theknot.com for years now!) This chart shows the size of your baby with a visual comparison. Right now, our little guy/gal is the size of a sweet pea. Next week, it’s a little blueberry! I scrolled down the page, and quickly returned to the top when I saw a watermelon at the bottom of the list. YIKES!!! Not ready for that yet. I’ll start adding these visuals to my weekly updates.
- The pillows are here, and we are HAPPY! https://t.co/WrmpEGa606 1 month ago
- Addy: I don’t want to snuggle at night anymore. I’m 7. Me: *mouth open clutches chest* Addy: This is hard for you, isn’t it Mommy? *pats arm 2 months ago
- Same! Baby, come back ❤️ twitter.com/jk_rowling/sta… 2 months ago
- Me: You want tomato sauce on your noodles? Addy: I don’t like tomato sauce Me: Grandma made it Addy: Oh! Okay! #storyofmylife #grandmarules 2 months ago
- Child literally sobbed tonight because I wanted my @OneFreshPillow back from her room. Can we turn her pain and suffering into a commercial? 2 months ago