Here’s a little word of advice to all you newly pregnant people out there: TRUST NO ONE. If you want to keep your pregnancy a secret from the public at large, then you should keep the news to yourself. “But we want to tell our family.” You’re a fool! You may as well email everyone on your contacts list, because if you don’t one of your relatives will. Even if you tell them explicitly: “Please don’t tell anyone. We’re only telling family,” they will hear, “She said I’m going to be a grandparent, and to feel free shout it from the rooftops!” All the pregnancy books talk about the emotional roller coaster a newly pregnant woman experiences, so-called “pregnancy insanity.” In my experience (though it is only of a few short weeks) pregnant women may have the insanity, but it is contagious, and it will affect the ones closest to you, especially the ones you least expect. I think this syndrome is specifically strong in those expecting their first grandchild. They get the crazies the worst. Believe me – if you want to keep baby news a secret, keep it to yourself.
- RT @lingrosso27: @BowStern @CDSTally #bowstern http://t.co/zWZ1qFODDY 2 years ago
- Swinging and drinking @BowStern #bowstern 2 years ago
- I'm excited about the margaritas. I mean, duh.... #cincodecds twitter.com/CDSTally/statu… 2 years ago
- RT @caseyyu: Hey @Delta @DeltaNewsroom @DeltaAssist on flight 2655 to TLH and 2 flight attendants told me to cover up while nursing my baby… 3 years ago
- Wearing pink dresses instagr.am/p/NV7VYOBbZa/ 5 years ago