There are so many cute baby things out there, and we can’t wait to start buying them up for our wee one. One of the first purchases we’ll have to make are actually something that Aaron found online months ago. BabyLegs are precious little leg warmers that kids of all ages can wear. They were created by a stay at home mom who was trying to keep her daughter’s legs warm while combatting diaper rash. Among their benefits are leg protection (especially for crawling babies), easier diaper changes, and protection from the sun. Their product line is really diverse, with designs for more traditional babies as well as trendy designs for the funkier trendster babies. There are also organic offerings in their product line. On top of all this, the company is involved in philanthropic efforts throughout the world, including donations to an orphanage in Uganda.
- The pillows are here, and we are HAPPY! https://t.co/WrmpEGa606 1 month ago
- Addy: I don’t want to snuggle at night anymore. I’m 7. Me: *mouth open clutches chest* Addy: This is hard for you, isn’t it Mommy? *pats arm 2 months ago
- Same! Baby, come back ❤️ twitter.com/jk_rowling/sta… 2 months ago
- Me: You want tomato sauce on your noodles? Addy: I don’t like tomato sauce Me: Grandma made it Addy: Oh! Okay! #storyofmylife #grandmarules 2 months ago
- Child literally sobbed tonight because I wanted my @OneFreshPillow back from her room. Can we turn her pain and suffering into a commercial? 2 months ago