More imformation from the folks at WTE: A lot of things are beginning to take shape for the littlest Kautz this week. The beginnings of jaws, cheeks, chin, ears, eyes, kidneys, liver and lungs are all seen this week. The crown (head) to rump measurement is around a quarter of an inch – still tiny! Even though it’s small, the baby has a heart that is beating around 80 times per minute. According to this picture, the baby looks like a tiny little alien. Don’t worry, kid – you’ll get a lot cuter!
- The pillows are here, and we are HAPPY! https://t.co/WrmpEGa606 1 month ago
- Addy: I don’t want to snuggle at night anymore. I’m 7. Me: *mouth open clutches chest* Addy: This is hard for you, isn’t it Mommy? *pats arm 2 months ago
- Same! Baby, come back ❤️ twitter.com/jk_rowling/sta… 2 months ago
- Me: You want tomato sauce on your noodles? Addy: I don’t like tomato sauce Me: Grandma made it Addy: Oh! Okay! #storyofmylife #grandmarules 2 months ago
- Child literally sobbed tonight because I wanted my @OneFreshPillow back from her room. Can we turn her pain and suffering into a commercial? 2 months ago