More imformation from the folks at WTE: A lot of things are beginning to take shape for the littlest Kautz this week. The beginnings of jaws, cheeks, chin, ears, eyes, kidneys, liver and lungs are all seen this week. The crown (head) to rump measurement is around a quarter of an inch – still tiny! Even though it’s small, the baby has a heart that is beating around 80 times per minute. According to this picture, the baby looks like a tiny little alien. Don’t worry, kid – you’ll get a lot cuter!
- RT @lingrosso27: @BowStern @CDSTally #bowstern http://t.co/zWZ1qFODDY 2 years ago
- Swinging and drinking @BowStern #bowstern 2 years ago
- I'm excited about the margaritas. I mean, duh.... #cincodecds twitter.com/CDSTally/statu… 2 years ago
- RT @caseyyu: Hey @Delta @DeltaNewsroom @DeltaAssist on flight 2655 to TLH and 2 flight attendants told me to cover up while nursing my baby… 3 years ago
- Wearing pink dresses instagr.am/p/NV7VYOBbZa/ 4 years ago